Friday, January 8, 2010

What Kind Of Lip Piercing Does Jessie J Have

I end up being a slave to the wage ...


like the poor girl from the video-clip of Placebo?

I hope not ... But the truth is I'm too happy

to think of something ...

I have a job!

words, bye, bye, life
Student
Infinite ...

Bye, bye, at eight / ten hours

right next to the office chair at the desk

romantic gilt wood ...

Goodbye farewell lunch at boatmen,

the flexo golden window framing the modern buildings, classical and a strip of dark green forest ...

Goodbye, goodbye, to leave only when the sun fell, except

bajadita to Carrefour and cherry gum and Red Bull,
which were my two dangerous addictions ...

Goodbye, goodbye, to extend to infinity
memory and limit my human relationships to the night and treachery.

Mundo, Sol, Human Adult Day, Labour Market, Office, Computers, Coffee, Salary ...
under a new creature among your followers,

Ian, after almost three decades of life, at last ...

STUDY LEAVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment