Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Make Pringles Pinhole Camera

(Madness) Love


without "The" Love sounds because, heaven knows, in the name of village (With all due respect to the villagers, huh? "I myself am the son of ...), as the Braulio, El Clemente ... Let him in Love Love Love Love .. is there? Of course there ... with a capital, but for so has disowned him. The problem is not there to look, but be biased for him to find you ... I'd rather not read what I write. I would not like, and I used up the second person singular, which some writers (especially threshold) impoverishes writing ... well, for it is time to stop, to talk about Love, or Love, or as they say ... Those who know him know how good it feels, albeit a stunning, recklessness or whatever ... Love, Love, Love, who cares how long it takes ... as if it were to last longer life, Life, Life, or better ... Life without "The" because life dream, which I, on behalf of small-town (with all due respect to small-town, huh? I myself am the son of ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment