Saturday, January 16, 2010

Russian 16 Year Old Legal




These are strange days, in which I feel bicephalous


two identities, two personalities, two human beings


struggle within me, deep inside,


be done with my Essence.


These are strange days, very strange,


in've finally tapped into the Real World


as a piece of a puzzle fit into your family,


without effort or headaches,


simply placed in the appropriate limits,


and overlaps well embedded, forming a

Something

largest entity and presence the frugal little piece


hitherto orphan ...


These are strange days,


in which I discover I am happy doing something


always rejected with anger, disgust, pain ...


I am happy to devote much of my life to a white office,


boring
a mirror, a micro-cosmos located


in a structured universe in every detail


by invisible bosses nightmare.


are strange days ...


Past
beings still appear stealthy but


unstoppable,


and Present no longer pass before my stunned eyes dreamer


disappointed,


now ... Now it's different: I am part of the deal.


perfection I play my role in the film,


but poor fools who believe that I gave ...


From inside but I will not


machining


my


Destiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment