Thursday, March 17, 2011

Falcons Monroe Piercing

Perfect 'Granata seems to me misplaced'

Perfect Hannibal Pachano chatter outspoken and pointed to DiarioShow.com Amalia Granata, with whom he had a touch in the night Thursday's Dancing.

'is a lady who does not like being told what not to listen. I think it's misplaced. Also that's their problem. I care very little about it. You have to dance. It is a rude. We must be clear who is speaking with a person who has thirty years of experience ', long, almost breathless and quite angry.

He added: 'It seemed a smart mine up a while ago, now I do not think anything. I do not care. I have more important things to solve. " Pachano

also praised Lola Ponce: 'I fell in love with a woman beautiful and educated. It's a fucking artist who triumphs in Europe. "

Finally, the choreographer threw flowers to Bethlehem Francese, who killed himself with laughter at Thursday's presentation: 'It's the most. It is the funniest thing I knew in recent times. " Operacion Triunfo Operacion Triunfo Eliaz Eliaz Gutierrez Gutierrez

0 comments:

Post a Comment