Monday, July 12, 2010

Why Do My Feetburn After The Shower



She, she, she ...
The question is not where he is, ubi est?, It
and everything great that we waited,
the question is, what
served? What was it all?
avail: Nada. NOTHING.
Because there was, yes, there, fighting to the death
pleading eyes,
there, on the eve of life,
there in the cold classrooms, school children
rich and sad. Survived to age
damn
the endless studies, and the Muses
sacrificed
children grew up and die,
but, alas! Where do I lost you at all?
I cry for the board horrendous, eyes red with weariness
, smelly teachers, lessons
guillotine ...
I could fall in love there in the academy of sheep
Luciferian,
thanks, college years,
you were the bastard love my bed!

Humility, Humility, Humility,
always paying homage to the humility ...
But what the fuck Humility served you, mother?
what?
head down, back hunched, his eyes pleading,
the somber demeanor, his hands trembling. Sorry
PLUS PLUS forgiveness forgiveness ...
Forgive me for being so, having, 1,2,3,100
enviable things.
Compaderos, will pity, have pity on me,
'm good! Come and I'll show you!
Humility, Are you still, my pretty lady,
prostrate before that whore? Cry to Heaven
so be it: the enemy
more cruelly baited discover you
servant of it. I will die frayed


a rainy afternoon dirty and sweaty after a dark ride.
cold bed I'll die on my Bilbao
nightmare. I will die
frayed
with a volume of Rimbaud in his hands, and when buried

wonder my body (they, the ignorant, obtuse),
read what the hell this guy?
(if I was young, if it was especially beautiful).

0 comments:

Post a Comment