Monday, July 12, 2010

Brown Orange Bathroom

Tragedies Tragedies copies I, by Ian Grecco

(unpardonable folly of an era difficult)

Good morning, Mr. Psychologist, exactly what I suffer?
"Do you suffer from apathy, from apathy existential, and also of sympathy
(exaggerated) by the Abyss,
and finally, you have vertigo life story, what do you think?"
Well, I think it's a shame that the lobotomy was banned, or so I ... A Tennessee told me that ...

Odiadme, odiadme! Odiadme, I beg, I want to feel alive.

Each hole of my body can secrete blood. I am a supplier (content) grenadine juice damn. What

know the grapes of Proserpine? I have no
no idea. When I wandered through hell, just eating apples ...

'm a two-legged vermin and a heart. The brain weighed me and I'm not sure to continue to give my skin roof soul.

I cast them from home: I fall in love and not return.

Too much information for a single life: I have no time to write everything down!

I have sat here on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams,
and I ordered a latte with tears.
unhealthy obsessions
ride like demons in metal rainy afternoons like this.
But doubts have been resolved:
Bilbao is my city, you, mes amis ... I walk


the streets of Bilbao as the outline of a nightmare,
bystanders look askance
me fearing the worst, a marginal
, murderer, etc ... But
Beauty encounter, and are shocked, and they stumbled
excited.
"What made you sow life, beautiful boy?
You should adore us, and we implore you, you should observe
with contempt, and we
with cladding air ..." Inconsistent
What are you, crazy, stupid ...
If I am the Prince banished.
I said goodbye, forever, the Mare Nostrum,
"Welcome to Bilbao, garçon!
Petit defeated
here we of your bones and heart burned a Monster
Exemplary

0 comments:

Post a Comment