Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Do Car Sun Shades Really Work



I would be able to sedarme myself
and thereby the pain disappear.

I do not know if I was born that way, but the problem is that I am,
and be so tired, and wanted to be normal, another of my damn
words. Damn ...

I have inside me so much information, experience, and frustrated desire fulfilled,
disorientation, rehabilitation, alcohol, sleepless nights, won and lost kilos,
birthdays and anniversaries tolerable nightmare, death, sickness, solace, laughter, curses
, friends and enemies and again friends, acquaintances, dead loves and dead and buried
, platonic love,
new clothes and used clothing and removed, hair cut and regenerated
,
movies and books and music and travel,
stages consumed and other plans that will come if I did not get relief ...
and nonsense, nonsense and nonsense ...

just writing nonsense, and I can not sedarme
or changed,

and I still do not know if I was born and
or life and its divine monsters
I did so,


the fact is that I can not tear the skin strips,
or transmuted into something that contradicts me.

sedation has been a resounding failure, my friends,
I, once again,
in here.
I
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment